- The privacy of visitors to our website www.hookaeshop.com, it is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
- Collection of personal information. The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views, and the navigation path to the site.
- Information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on the site.
- Information you enter when creating your profile on our site — for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, personal status, interests and hobbies, information about your education, and information about your employment.
- Information, such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and sending emails and/or newsletters.
- Information you enter when using services on our site.
- Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about your purchases, the services you use, and the transactions you make on the site, which include your name, address, telephone number, your email address, and your credit card information.
- Information you post on the site with the intent of posting on the web, which includes your username, your profile information, and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in any communication with us via email or via the website, including the communication content and metadata (metadata).
- Any other personal information you send us.
- Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information. The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Management of the site and our business
- Personalized configuration of the site for you
- Enable the use of your available services on our website
- Shipping the goods purchased via our website
- Provision of services purchased through our website
- Sending transactions, invoices, and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you
- Sending non-advertising communications
- Send email notifications about your requests
- Send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
- Sending promotional communications, related to your business or to specific third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to it, via email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want advertising communications)
- Providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
- Manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to your site
- Maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
- Confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including surveillance of personal messages circulating through our private online messaging service) and other uses.
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish or use this information in accordance with your license.
- Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be configured using the site privacy check.
- We will not pass on your personal information without your consent to any third party or to any third-party commercial division.
Disclosure of personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers, or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our portfolio control company, and its subsidiaries) as required for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share our personal information:
- To the extent required by law
- In relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- In order to consolidate, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk)
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any good of the business that we sell (or intend to sell) and
- to anyone reasonably believe may belong to the court or any other competent authority for disclosure of information if we believe that the same principle will require the disclosure of certain personal information.
- Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for shelves that.
Ε. International round regards data
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have the same personal data protection legislation as in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- The personal information you post on our site or submit to our site may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of temporary data which is described in section E.
Preservation of personal data
- Section F sets out the procedure and policy for the protection of personal data, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the protection and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Notwithstanding the remaining provisions of Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data to the extent required by law.
- If we consider that the documents can be associated with any legal process in place and to consolidate exercise, or defense of legal our rights (among which the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
- All electronic money transactions on our site are protected by our encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use, we will not ask for your password (unless you log in to our site).
- We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
- You can ask us to give you any information we hold about you. The provision of such information is subject to the provision of sufficient identifying information to you. C k this end, we accept a certified passport copy by a notary, and a utility bill copy that shows the current address you.
- We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
- You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either explicitly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes, or we will enable you to exclude your information from the use for advertising purposes.
When do we respond to your requests for personal data?
- We respond to your requests free of charge, without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there is a large number of your requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months, during which we will respond to you.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular, due to their repetitive nature, our Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action or refusing to follow up on the request. request.
- Our site includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third-party sites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
- Please let us know if the information we have about your needs updating or correction.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example in Firefox ( version 24), you can delete cookies by tapping “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom history settings” by tapping “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies ” in Chrome ( version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu, and by clicking “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear Data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site data ” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.